- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
In addition to cookies, certain third party services, such as Google and Facebook may use web beacons and similar technologies to track users in the same way that cookies do (as noted above). You can opt out of these services here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We have implemented Demographics and Interests Reporting, and Google Advertising Features including remarketing.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative consent to, that merger.
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first and third-party cookies and anonymous identifiers to compile data regarding user interactions with our website. It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
You can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
DISCLAIMER: Cory Kelby is a pen name and brand name of letsquitsugar.com. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products. Some of our testimonials are provided by customers who have received promotional offers in exchange for their participation. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, meaning; not the whole message received by the testimony writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or the testimony in its entirety seemed irrelevant for the general public. As individuals differ, so will results.
Any reference to any media identity, network, or publication mentioning sugar addiction is not meant to denote or in any way imply an endorsement by the said parties of the products presented in this advertisement.
Copyright © 2020 Lets’ Quit Sugar. All Rights Reserved.